damn communist chin peng

I have not the slightest issue with Chin Peng's ashes returning to Malaysia.

Our beautiful country, formerly known as Tanah Melayu. 
The country which he, alongwith doomed and damned followers had tried to illegally wresstle via armed insurgency and terrorism which had thrown us into an era of turmoil, 
armed conflict, 
brutality, 
backwardness for more than two decades (1968-89).

His ashes may have returned. 
No matter where the ashes may have been scattered and truly landed, I am equally least slighted. Be where as they may, 

.. the stop-over town upon his first arrival from China which was later accorded as his hometown by the generous Malays, 

.. the jungles of Perak, Kedah, Pahang possibly, which he once roamed to carry out his heinous acts on our military forces, 

.. the mountains and hills he had occasionally and cowardly hid to ambush many of my fallen brothers in arms, 

.. villages and towns, where he had forcibly and clandestinely garnered all his logistics supplies, 

.. and Baling, historically recorded as venue for the failed 'peace-talk' which he was a party to .. 

Coincidentally Baling, was my birthplace. 
A humble district, I had soon returned after my military training in Pakistan Military Academy, to spend most of my prime years donning the camouflage uniforms, searching for him and his band of bloody bandits.  

It simply does not matter to me where his ashes may now remain. 

But what concerns me most is the people, individuals, institutions behind such move ! 

Betrayal move.

Move likened to ..

.. revival of communist ideology ?

.. reactivation of communist activities ?

.. reengagement of support from the great walls ?

These are my concerns. 
They are national CONCERNs.

National ISSUE.

The government must look into this in all sincerity.

Chin Peng is gone. 
So is Chong Chor, probably. 

They now are probably facing their creator for whatever they are worth.

For all their evil deeds.

IF only I had been able to track them down earlier in those treacherous years of my active military operations, I would certainly have blown their bloody heads to pieces ! 

DAMN you communist terrorists and all your followers, supporters and symphatiser no matter who you are .. billionaire towkeys, politicians or even members of the Cabinet, if any !

Share this article if you like, please

Mohd Ramli Othman

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Sedih apabila melihat dua keadaan berbeza di Pasar Borong Selayang.

kkm tarik keluar 10 ubat gastrik risiko kanser